Home forums Other Graphic Design and Illustration The Power of Illustration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    alexabeth
    Participant

Visuals are always the powerful mode of expression. You will find pictures or illustrations everywhere. They are so common that even professional illustrators have started giving illustration services to organizations out there. These illustrations are easily perceived by people regardless of their language. You will find different illustrations in newspapers, magazines, billboards, posters, children’s books etc. Pictures could easily represent the textual content and help people understand it. The illustrations are a compulsory part of published content whether it is printed or digital, they are widely used. What are your thoughts in this regard?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by admin.
    Klais
    Participant

I can help because it’s a very common problem and now many people want help to sit back. It is very helpful to me and it should be dealt with by everyone right now. Everyone has a computer or smartphone Calmerry and this is sufficient to get help if you go to text treatment. They really helped me and I learned a lot already for myself. I am thankful and hope it will be extremely, very useful to all. I hope I’ve been able to help somebody, good luck and success.

Openair
    Participant

I am engaged in the development of drawings, the creation of design documentation in the format AutoCAD, Compass, SolidWorks. Including for students.
    Translation into electronic form of drawings of any complexity: scanned, from paper carriers (including in the form of a sketch), mechanical engineering, radio engineering, etc.
    – projection drawing
    – axonometric projections
    – detailing, assembly drawings
    – sketches
    – demonstration posters, graphs, tables, posters
    – 3D modeling, development of models for a 3D printer, preparation for printing
    – tracing of any printed circuit boards and electrical schematic diagrams (PCAD, AltiumDesigner)
    All work is carried out quickly and efficiently in accordance with ESKD and GOST.
    Contacts:
    https://kompaswork.ru

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.