Home forums Other Graphic Design and Illustration Everything You Need To Know About logo Designing and Free Logo Maker Tools

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dessielopez
    Participant

Designing a logo is difficult or maybe it is an art that only a few people have mastered but logos are becoming an important element of the world of marketing. Everything now needs a representation in a graphical point of view and for that one of the best things to do is to get a logo. But as I said logo designing is an art not everybody has mastered and people who are in this field have increased their charges with growing demand. Then with the infusion of technology in the field logo makers and logo designing tools were introduced and people started to take help from these tools. I although have never used one but I am also thinking to use these tools to get the best of the designs. I want to get to a custom logo maker free online tool that would give me the best logos that are directly connected to my theme. These logos must be customized and must be free this is what I need and thus if anybody knows about it they can recommend.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by admin.
    ToddJRoman
    Participant

Designing a logo is very difficult. I have tried to make a logo for ResumesHelpService but I can’t make it very well on adobe photoshop. Then someone recommends me to try to make a logo on a free custom logo maker website. So, I was looking for it online and found your post in which you have shared that website link in your post.

LeonardoRodrigues
    Participant

Glad to read this good post!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.