Home forums Other App Development The steps that you need to follow to develop your own virtual assistant app.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dessielopez
    Participant

For developing a useful and up-to-date application, you require several innovative concepts and ideas as possible. Virtual assistants are pretty famous these days, for example, Siri and Google assistant are one of the most popular and extensively used programs for the implementation of voice commands from a user to a device. If you want to develop an app that becomes a source of a passive income for you, then you need to Develop App like Google Assistant. However, before you jump on the bandwagon for that matter, you will have to do your research. You will have to think about all the features that you want to incorporate in your app.

If you want your app to work as an advanced developed extension, then you will have to apply progressive techniques for developing your app. However, the first step toward advanced development is to create a prototype that is able to recognize the voice of any random person and drive a simple search according to an invoice. After successfully testing your prototype, you can reach the highest point of development. You can work on embedding features like Automatic responses, online ordering of food and renting of vehicles, Automatic calls, Audio and video calls, Photo Search, Online payment and many other various functions and operations.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by admin.
    lkljames6
    Participant

Good discussion found here.

johnharris
    Participant

Great post with enough information. The point of good praise is that it must look deadly serious in order to seem sincere. I really favor in your post! The great masterpiece with nice and informative post and topic that move me and enlarged my eyeline quite a lot CompTIA Security+ SY0-601.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.